You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nutrisalon Capillary Schedule Hydration: Hydration is essential and replenishes water and mineral salts in dry hair.
Nutrisalon HNR – Hair Hydration Mask is composed of Hyaluronic Acid, which internally restores the fiber, leaving the hair t8>sillier, smooth and moisturized. But don't just hydrate! Hair needs Nutrition and Reconstruction, solutions offered by the HNR line.
- Shea butter: Indicated for the hydration of dry hair. It is an effective revitalizing agent that provides shine, flexibility and softness, as well as aiding in absorption and helping to retain moisture within the strands.
- Hyaluronic acid: Contains a great antioxidant power, restores the hair fiber internally, leaving hair healthy and silky. When hyaluronic acid penetrates inside the hair fiber, it repairs it in depth, rebuilds its structure and restores adequate hydration levels.
Step by step:
1. Wash hair twice with shampoo, massaging the scalp in circular motions and rinse.
2. Set aside about 30g of your chosen HNR.
3. Remove excess water with a towel, divide the hair and start applying the mask on the lengths and ends, covering the strands up to the last strand.
4. Enhance the result using a thermal cap and leave it on for 20 minutes.
5. Rinse and finish according to the chosen ritual.
Tips: The next application must follow the order of the schedule chosen for your client or follow the order chosen for your hair type.
AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PARFUM, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-CETEARYL AMODIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ISOPYL AMODYL ALCOHOL PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, AMODIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, LINALOOL, CETEARETH-25, CETEARETH-7, PEG-90M, CARAMEL, SORBIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, SODIUM ACETATE, TRIDECETH-12, CAPRYLYL GLY, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA
Após a confirmação do pagamento, as encomendas podem levar até 4 dias úteis a chegar ao seu destino quando a morada se encontra em território de Portugal Continental.
Para as ilhas (Açores e Madeira), o período de entrega pode chegar às 2-3 semanas.
Após a confirmação do pagamento, as encomendas podem levar até 48 horas úteis a chegar ao seu destino quando a morada se encontra em território de Espanha Peninsular.
Não fazemos entregas nas ilhas.