You have no items in your shopping cart.
Not always tips from friends, homemade tricks and advice from the Internet are the best and most recommended for your hair. To avoid negative, incompatible and even disastrous experiences on your hair, Embelleze presents a Hair Analysis service that offers an extremely reliable and professional diagnosis of the condition of each hair type from root to tip.
- How does Embelleze Hair Analysis work?
During this Hair Analysis, carried out by Embelleze professionals with advanced notions of Trichology (science dedicated to the study of hair and scalp), each woman is informed about the condition of her hair (from the root to the ends ) and oriented towards the most suitable products for the care of your specific hair type.
This detailed analysis is only possible thanks to the Capillary Analysis instruments (scanner coupled to a computerized monitor) used by Embelleze, which allow wires to be enlarged up to 350 times!
- Where to try Embelleze's Hair Analysis service?
The Embelleze Hair Analysis service is carried out every day from north to south of Portugal, at various points of sale. To consult the daily or weekly schedule of our Hair Analysis service, just consult the Embelleze Portugal website HERE. Our professionals are waiting for your visit!
- Hair Facts
- Cuticle: Outermost layer that suffers all external aggressions, such as sun, pollution or heat;
- Cortex: Intermediate part of the yarn that reacts to humidity, hydration and chemical transformations;
- Medulla: Central nucleus of the hair composed of blood and oxygen.
- Smooth or Mongoloid, designation due to the Asian region of Mongolia, where fine and very straight/straight hair abounds;
- Wavy or Caucasoid, nomenclature originating from the Caucasus and the surrounding regions of Europe and Western Asia, where hairs with smooth roots and wavy lengths are abundant (2A, 2B, 2C);
- Curly, hair type originated by racial miscegenation and characterized by having curls/curls from root to tip (3A, 3B, 3C), with a scalp that is more oily than the length and drier ends.
- Curly or Afro, hair with very narrow curls (4A, 4B, 4C) and strong tendency to dryness, being sensitive to excess heat coming from appliances such as dryers or flat irons. The wires can reach a great volume in the Black Power style.