You have no items in your shopping cart.
For the seventh consecutive year, Embelleze was once again present at Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna - an event that for over 50 years has brought together companies and professionals dedicated to the worlds of beauty, cosmetics and hair care, and which this year held between March 16th and 19th. This edition served, once again, for Embelleze to show the world the secrets of Brazilian women and to prove that growth and international expansion are accompanied by many novelties and achievements:
- Presence in 2 different stands: For the first time, Embelleze had a Business Stand (B2B), located in the section dedicated to hair care and which served to receive all visitors of the fair, including clients, journalists and influencers - it also housed space for the exhibition of products, meetings and live hairdressing demonstrations; and also a Sales Stand (B2C), located in the Cash&Carry section, where it was possible to purchase Embelleze products for the domestic (Novex and MagicLiss) and professional (Nutrisalon) sectors.
- Solidarity participation in Boutique by Cosmoprof: With an offer of 1188 units of Novex Santo Black Poderoso Mask of 100g, Embelleze was part of the partners of this solidarity initiative that, through the choice of 7 favorite samples and the respective donation minimum of 10€ for each visitor, raised funds for a charity institution - the IRST Cancer Center of Romagna.
- Launching of new products: Taking advantage of Cosmoprof Bolonha's international projection, Embelleze launched new product lines that will greatly surprise its consumers, including Smoothing Shampoo and Armor Nutrisalon Anti-Age, MagicLiss Hair Alignment Mask and Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask and Combing Cream Novex My Cinema Curls.
- Partnership with renowned Italian influencers: Always attentive to new trends in digital communication, Embelleze welcomed several bloggers and Instagrammers to its stand, who reported the main news to their followers through their channels and social networks, among them Valentina Coco, Angelica Alberti, Fabrizia Spinelli and Manu Luize.
- Contact with consumers, new markets and potential new distributors: In addition to distributing free samples to fair visitors who showed great interest in Embelleze products, Cosmoprof Bologna served to establish new contacts with other potential customers, namely hairdressing salons, points of sale, hotels & spas, chain stores and large distributors from various countries. In total, we received visits from companies from 21 countries, including Egypt, Tunisia, Hungary, Romania, Qatar, Iran, Russia, Jordan and Algeria.
- Holding an exclusive cocktail for Embelleze customers, partners and employees: Held on March 17, at Novotel Bologna, this event brought together Embelleze distributors in Poland, Switzerland and Italy. Representatives of ABIHPEC - Embelleze's partner institution committed to leveraging Brazilian entrepreneurship around the world were also present - as well as several employees and members of the management of Embelleze in Brazil and also from the branches in Portugal and the USA.
To see Embelleze's photographs at Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2018 in high resolution, click HERE.